A fantastic Raven black 1969 Mustang Mach 1
- Marti Report Verified Car
- Very Highly Optioned Car
- R-Code 428 Cobra Jet with numbers matching engine
- Factory Ram Air with correct Shaker
- Super Rare Correct Smog Equipment
- Gorgeous High Quality Raven Black Paint (was Wimbledon White original)
- Full Red Oxide Floors
- Fully Restored Interior
- Factory Air Conditioning Car
- Factory Power Steering & Power Disc Brakes
- Factory Tachometer Package
- Factory Fold Down Rear Seat
- Factory Tilt Tilt-Away Steering Column
- Factory 31 Spline 3.25 Ratio Limited Slip Axle
- Correct C6 Automatic Transmission with Cobra Jet only R Servo and Cast Iron Tail Shaft Housing
This Cobra Jet has less than 50 miles on a complete restoration. Professionally painted in Raven Black this car is ready to be the pride of your collection. Fit & finish is very nice.
It features the original numbers matching 428 Cobra Jet engine that has been rebuilt complete with smog equipment. Rare components like the exhaust manifolds, valve covers and the like are all there.
The interior has been completely restored top to bottom. The factory tilt tilt-away steering column works nicely too. The fold down rear seat has new moldings & carpet as well.
Reproduction 15" Magnum 500's with reproduction Bias Ply tires complete the 1969 look. The front end alignment was done for these tires so it does drive quite nicely.
At Geevers Classic Cars we have Europe's greatest Ford Mustang collection and we are proud to have this Ford Mustang Mach One R-code 428 in our collection.